Saturday, November 04, 2006

Do Over!

Yeah, I'm starting over. I looked back at old entries and it had been so long since I started this original blog and really long since I'd updated it, that it just didn't feel right anymore. The blog didn't grow with me like it should. Instead, I kept on moving and my blog just sat there.

Since I started doing an entertainment blog, I've been itching to come back to Cankuhn's Lagoon. Maybe it was Tattoo calling out to me, but it seemed like the natural thing to do, throw out all of the old entries and start anew.

So my freecycling promotion, progress going veggie and outrage after the 2004 presidential election are just virtual dust in the wind.

It's November 2006 and I'm taking another crack at it. Commentary, life happenings and my typically bizarre observations about the most mundane things.

And we'll see if I get it right this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home