Thursday, March 08, 2007

Elliott's Back!

Woo-hoo!

Okay, okay, I've gotten my composure once again. During last season's American Idol, I had one favorite throughout the competition who kept getting better and better and yes, even better.

Elliott Yamin.

He transformed himself from an awkward crooner to a smooth stage presence. I just love the tone of his voice and the power that surprisingly spouts out of that little guy. He's great!

I plan to pre-order his CD this weekend, but in the meantime, to check out what his new album sounds like, go to his MySpace page and listen to two complete songs (including his new single "Movin' On") and clips of two other songs.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw this last week on iTunes when the first single debuted.

Boy's got some skills.

Makes everyone but the sistah's on this year's season look like amateurs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home