Monday, February 12, 2007

Sweet Fix Savior!

I am always looking for ways to feel like I'm cheating on this weight loss deal without actually doing so. And I finally found something that fits the bill.

For any of my buddies checking out the site who've also made a commitment to change their eating this year, you've just got to check these out.

Quaker Mini-Delights
Chocolate Drizzle Mini-Multigrain Cakes


A serving is a bag and it's only 90 calories and 3.5g total fat (3.5g saturated, 0g trans fat) - low sodium (85mg) - cholesterol (0mg), total carbs (14g), dietary fiber (1), sugars (6g), Protein (1g) --- 2% iron, helpful for veggies like me.

They're mostly whole grain wheat flour, yellow corn, brown rice four, etc. And they're light and delicious...

If you're desperate for something sweet like me, you might enjoy these little goodies! :)

Hang in there!

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son loves those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home