Thursday, July 26, 2007

How I Spent My Thursday Afternoon

I never dreamt when the week started that I'd be hanging out in the media room in Celebration, Florida, waiting to meet with two Buccaneer players for an interview. But the opportunity afforded itself to me.

And this afternoon, I got the chance to meet up with these two nice fellas - RB Cadillac Williams

and TE Alex Smith.
They were cordial and obliging. The experience was a bit surreal, though some of the logistics made it far more challenging than it needed to be...but that's another story for another day and probably one for me to keep offline.

But they gave this scared, tentative interviewer their time and attention, and for that, this lady is very appreciative.

(And, no, I didn't mention that I had never drafted either one of them before in fantasy football and most likely wouldn't, but you never know...they may have just moved up their respective draft lists a few spots!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home