Sunday, May 24, 2009

Slumming with Mum

Those who follow my blogs and tweets (and various other hoots, chirps and hollers) know that I wasn't exactly the biggest fan of Slumdog Millionaire. Actually, if I remember my exact words during Oscar Run time, I HATED it. But I've been fascinated as the soap opera of the flick's child stars and their families unfolds in the news.

The latest in the saga leaves these unexpected little movie stars homeless. (Hard to believe, given the worldwide attention they've received that this chain of events has even played out this way.)

But I think I may have an idea. A certain somebody who has been trying to adopt and rescue all of the children in the impoverished parts of the world has recently run into some troubles adopting. No, not Angelina Jolie. I'm speaking of the ultimate mega superstar mama.

So let me make the formal introductions.

Ahem, Kids, meet your new mega superstar mom, Madonna.

Madonna, meet the kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home