Friday, April 17, 2009

Still Celebrating Tampa Women in Business

I'm venturing out again into new territory. Of course I've done the blogging thing before, and as usual, it's by no means a big money-generating venture. But that's okay, because for me, this blog is more about the mission: inspiring, empowering and connecting women of the local business community.

I'm still pursuing freelance writing work (so if you know of anyone, pass along my info!) as well as that ultimate next dream job, but I'm channeling my skirty! energy and positive vibes into this new regular feature column of mine as Tampa Women's Business Examiner. I've already posted my first entry letting visitors know what to expect.

So be sure to bookmark me and come back regularly because I plan to introduce visitors to local women in business and provide inspirational examples of what can be done if you put your mind (and energy!) in motion. I'll be sharing valuable marketing advice and info about upcoming opportunities to network, support other women-led businesses and help out Bay area women and families by giving back.

Hope you'll stop by and stay awhile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home