Sunday, May 20, 2007

Need A Good Laugh?

This was featured on LAST week's Saturday Night Live and absolutely had me rolling on the floor. I'd been waiting for some You Tuber to post the sketch.

I love Molly Shannon's witty characterizations and as guest host, she revived one of my particular favorites Sally O'Malley. She's fifty! Fifty years old...and always love to share this information with the folks she meets. Only this time, she's trying out for the notorious strip club on The Sopranos and meets up with those cuddly hooligans we all know and love.

So I present to you... Sally O'Malley Shows Us Her Bada Bing.

Larry, you missed this the first time around, so this one's for you.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this at the time it aired. We were howling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home