Friday, August 24, 2007

Catching Up With Ya

Okay, admittedly I've been a little MIA lately. Sorry about that.

Let's see what's happened since I've been out of the loop.

Hmmm...

Meteor showers rained down upon us (although I didn't see anything like this around my house but my hubby insists that he saw at least one like that!)
We golfed (woo-hoo!)



Lindsay Lohan got a slap on the wrist.


Nicole Richie got a slap on the wrist.


Michael Vick got a slap on the wrist by the law but at least the NFL made the right call. Man, this has not been a good year for Virginia Tech students and fans. What a creep.


And I got the chance to interview this guy...
Matt Bryant, kicker for the Tampa Bay Bucs. Nice guy. Probably red state, but I really liked him. Good man.

I also interviewed two of the Bucs cheerleaders (sorry, no pictures, guys!) for a new Tribune magazine in the works. I'm supposed to chat with Joey Galloway next week. Cool. Very cool.

So what's in store for this weekend? Interestingly enough, football, football and more football. The third annual KuhnGames.com Fantasy Football Draft at the Kuhn abode. More on that soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home