Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Say There's Trouble In Kuhn City

Today our family from out of state arrived for the big day - Derek's wedding tomorrow.

So of course as with any get together of the Meister and Kuhn clan, we had our - TA DA - traditional Trouble tournament.

Yep, that's right. Trouble. The seemingly harmless, childhood game of jumping over rivals and sending people home.

We take our trouble very seriously in the Kuhn family.



For round 1, my niece Theresa and hubby Lar earned their spots in the championship round. (Yeah, she looks charming and sweet, but inside lurks a killer Trouble mastermind.) Round 2, brother-in-law Bob and yours truly here made the cut.



But who would win?
Well, I'm not going to toot my own horn but...

HONK!! HONK!!
And the prize was some lovely "Ode to Mexico" cake (to go with our Mexican Fiesta dinner theme that night) and watching the USF Bulls football team win big! Woo-hoo. First, the pride of being crowned trouble champion for the first time ever. Then, a Bulls victory.
Now, cake?


I don't think I could handle any more excitement this weekend... and apparently, neither can these sleepy two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home