Monday, October 01, 2007

Back From The Future...And Lots of Vino

Here's where we went yesterday with our visiting family from Rochester. No more weddings, no more rehearsals. So it was time to be a tourist. Yep, that's right. Off to EPCOT.

I hadn't been there in a while and was a little worried that it would be absolutely packed since they have the Wine and Food Festival starting this weekend.


Sure, it was definitely busier on the World Showcase side of the park, but surprisingly, the crowds weren't that bad and the rides in the Future section are far more interesting than I remember as a kid coming here. I never really warmed up to EPCOT. It always seemed so dull and Science was my least favorite subject.



The best part though was just hanging out with the family, enjoying the slightly cooler, fresh air and not working. (Amen to that!)


Aah. I love vacations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home