Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Tunes

Well, well, well... I just realized that it's nearly Christmas and I haven't really listened to all that much holiday music. Last night's holiday light drive was the first really concentrated time besides setting up the tree and village.

We have our huge jukebox of CDs programmed to play half holiday and half mild rock n' roll and adult contemporary (yes, the Nirvana has been edged out during the holidays...gee, darn). But for some reason or another, we don't seem to be hearing all that much holiday stuff when we're playing it.

So today and tomorrow and the day after I'll be listening to all Christmas...all the time. I must catch up. In the meantime, here is an interesting take on the worst of holiday's crooning just for your listening displeasure.

I have to admit. Although the Beatles are for me the ultimate band of all time and I am a Madonna fan, those two Christmas ditties make my skin crawl. But I absolutely, 100% unequivocably DISAGREE with their number one choice for worst Christmas song. In fact, it would be on my list of favorite ones!! You can check out a list of their choices for best holidays songs.

See if you agree with these schmoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home