Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Character Exits and a Long Lost Blogger Returns

So much time has passed since my last blog entry but I live to blog another day! A lot has changed. I experienced much joy and success on the job with skirt! Tampa Bay but alas, the publication was a casualty of cost-cutting and with it, so was I.

But that was a week ago, and already I'm doing my best to get the word out to the masses that I'm a woman of many words and want to share them. SOMEWHERE!

I didn't catch it last night but saw the final moments of this week's House. I was so surprised about it though I had heard a blind entertainment tidbit that hinted at a major TV character's upcoming suicide. I used to be a faithful viewer until the last few seasons when it dumped most of its regular supporting cast, so I dumped the show. Yet each time I check in, I always find it fascinating and wonder why I'm not watching anymore. Hugh Laurie is simply incredible.

Apparently, last night's episode is the big talk on TV boards today. So what did you think of the big surprise twist? Did it seem out of character to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home