Saturday, November 18, 2006

We Did It!

I'm happy to say that we went into the corn maze and yep, we even made it out.

I was surprised that Larry and I managed to navigate through the maze pretty effortlessly. We only duplicated our trek one time and actually caught ourselves before we started going down the same path. Supposedly, without a map (or clue) this maze is supposed to take about 2 hours. We were able to complete it in 40 minutes.

I think we were both shocked and maybe even a little disappointed how well we did. The kids didn't have as much luck. Brandon and Tiffany ran across the same markers - um, four times. But they did manage to make their way back to the exit! Well, sorta. (Via the entrance!)

For a fleeting moment, I considered suggesting that we head back in and get ourselves lost again, but that only brought visions in my mind of getting so lost that hours and hours later we'd still be trying to find our way back.

Nope. We'll settle for being good. Or just lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home