Saturday, April 11, 2009

Frugal Fashion?

I knew that this big news will particularly excite some of my more fashion-conscious friends. And especially the Sex and the City fans among them. Now, I'll admit style to me means whether you match your colors or not. Admittedly, I'm not a follower of the latest fashion trends or designers. I'd prefer to follow the Tampa Bay Rays.

But... I'm all about common sense and if someone has found a way to appeal to people's love for fashion while respecting their need to be kind to their bank accounts, I think this is especially important to share with others.

Actress Kristin Davis (Sex and the City) has unveiled a new line of inexpensive but fashionable clothing to be available at Belk stores. Apparently, the line's got everybody talking.

Check it out here and see what you think! Is there enough bang for the buck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home