Friday, December 08, 2006

One Happenin' Holiday Cube

Oh no! Has the Christmas spirit infected me completely?

I'm even decorating in my office at work. Usually at Halloween I'd throw a few goofy decorations up but Christmas has varied over the years from place to place, depending on the vibe at the office and how my work schedule was going. Last year at this time, I was at the newspaper already but I was not feeling very jolly so I barely got up our decorations at home, let alone at work.

This year, I've added a little color and pizzazz to my otherwise dirty, dull cube. Only my photos of animals, baseball players and a few cool shots of Superman and outer space give it any zip at all.

But now, I've got this to look at...


And I've got some multi-colored lights strung along my cube wall (they didn't turn out so well in the photos though). So I guess this means Christmas in truly on the brain, even mine.

There's no turning back now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home