Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Cankuhn's Tops for 2006 - New TV Show (Drama)

HEROES

I can't wait for January 22 already!

I LOVE Heroes! It's the first show in a long time that both excites me and frustrates me. Last night's show was supposed to answer so many questions but instead it just raised new ones. ARGH!

So did Eden die? Is the Haitian dude regarded as the "traitor" they've been promoting all week? Will Peter really explode and destroy NYC?

The show is unique, bizarre and a breath of fresh air in a sea of legal dramas and cop shows. I was a huge Buffy and the Vampire Slayer fan and it reminds me of the quirkly hip show except it takes itself much more seriously. Still, I can appreciate the special effects and eerie setting it creates.

America is HEROES-crazy, and unlike its decision to stick by a show like LOST (that to me promised yet never delivered), this makes a whole lot more sense!

So what is Nikki (or Jessica) --- two people or a woman coping with a split personality? Shouldn't Claire and Peter date? (They're just so darn cute together.) And doesn't Nathan the Congressman seem really creepy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home