Monday, December 04, 2006

Welcome To Christmas in the Kuhn House

Hurrah!

We've officially decorated for Christmas... okay, inside mainly - the tree and the house are looking quite festive.


We still have the outside decorations and lights to put up (probably on Sat or Sun) and we'll probably get the village set up Friday night. But I like the way things are looking.

Even shopping is moving along nicely...I'm quite surprised! I'm typically scrambling the week or so before buying gifts and right now, it looks like I'll have most of it under control in the next week or so.

I'm really trying to stay in the spirit - yep, I'm even listening to the 24/7 holiday music stations. Anything to keep that "have a holly, jolly Christmas" flowing through my veins.

It's so easy to get down or panic-stricken or just plain exhausted at this time of the year. I'm determined to hang in there and keep the pep!

And if that means non-stop Michael Buble and Nat King Cole carol renditions, then so be it. I'll do what I have to! So, pucker up!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great decorations! Your house looks fabulous.
Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home