Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ready to Gobble Gobble?

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.
I've been watching the Macy's Parade all morning, as is tradition for me, but it just doesn't feel like Thanksgiving right now. There are no nice smells winding through the house. I have just two side dishes to make and won't begin working on them for another 15 minutes or so. We're headed to our son and daughter-in-law's place for the holidays later this afternoon.

I have to go to work tomorrow, so even though I'm off work today, I still haven't gotten out of my mind what I absolutely have to get done tomorrow. So this holiday doesn't really feel like a holiday. Instead, more like I'm playing hooky. Oh well...

I do hope all of my buds and family in various corners of the country are having an awesome day. Load up on the sides - turkey's highly overrated!

Seriously, I am thankful for all of you. Thanks for being a friend to me and may you and your family have a peaceful holiday and enjoy spending the day together.

Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home