Sunday, November 18, 2007

Time To Catch Up

Okay, I'll take the blame. I sorta - gulp - forget about you.

No, not about you personally but let's just say I've had a lot going on in the Kuhn household to catch up on since the big anniversary adventure earlier this month. And with many holidays on the way, I'm in full throttle mode preparing for all of those, too. Sigh. What a tiring time of year.
We're less than a week away from holiday numero uno, Thanksgiving - so what's been happening? Well, let's recap.
  1. Locally, crazy parents stood in the cold, dirty downtown Tampa streets to win Hannah Montana concert tickets for their kids. (Yeah, clearly the unemployment rate has grown considerably for people to have the time to spend days and days hanging out by a big gaudy statue.)

  2. Katie Couric did a no-no. Yeah, she's as vain as the next national news anchor, even as much as her predecessor. (Are we supposed to be shocked by this?)


  3. The Bucs won. The Bulls won. The Bolts continue to win. Heck, even the Noles won. It's a happy day in the Kuhn house.

  4. The writers are on strike. Well, not me or my buds but the TV scribers who actually make a bountiful living from their craft yet that's still not enough. More, more, more...they must have more, and my wonderful late-night TV hosts, favorite soaps and Jack Bauer are the victims! Damn those writers!

  5. My Bucs interviews continued and I got to talk with tackling phenom Barrett Ruud (linebacker). I still have a story to write and this cover boy won't hit Circuit City dealers until the final issue run date - December 14 - but it was a real treat to talk to him. The best way I can describe him is as an old soul in a young dude.

I guess I have no choice but to keep up with the world, even if I'm often spinning in circles these days. And buy lots of Dramamine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home