Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Apology

Complete Kramer Video Apology on Letterman


Here it is. Judge for yourself.

Clearly the audience is uncomfortable and not really sure if this is legitimate or a Letterman stunt.

He probably should have gone on Larry King or something a little more news-focused. But I really give a lot of credit to Seinfeld and Letterman for taking this leap so close after the incident to give Richards a forum to air his thoughts.

I still believe though that this will be the last nail in Richards' career after the assured weeks of bad press he has to look forward to. He hasn't been able to have television or movie success since his legendary character Kramer became our favorite quirky neighbor. And I truly think that this has secured that we won't hear from him ever again.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Vince said...

I believe Michael was sincere. He made a mistake like we all do. I do not believe he is a racist. He just let himself go as a comedian but to make others laugh but to insult them. People have their limits and he was pushed to it. Many have anger and show it wrongfully. Please visit my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home